Re: Kelly Creation and Change

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 14:00:26 EST

    Paul wrote:

    >In spite of this bad beginning he has some good stuff refuting the Framework
    >Hypothesis, especially the comments from U. Cassuto's commentary on Genesis.

    Interesting comment. Personally, I thought that Kelly never really
    understood the Framework Hypothesis and merely refuted it by assertion. I'm
    surprised that Paul found it so compelling. [I guess there's no middle
    ground when it comes to Kline--you either can't stand (or understand) him
    or you think he's brilliant.]

    On the whole I think that M. B. Roberts assessment of *Creation and
    Change*, as negative as it was, was right on.

    TG

    Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
    grayt@lamar.colostate.edu http://www.chm.colostate.edu/~grayt/
    phone: 970-491-7003 fax: 970-491-1801