Oklo

From: David F Siemens (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 23:03:27 EST

    Chuck,
    I don't recall for sure if you were the one who asked for a YEC version
    of the Oklo natural reactor. I found a reference at
    http://www.icr.org/pubs/imp/imp-301.htm about halfway through the list of
    papers. My recollection is that I saw something in the ICR journal, but
    haven't been back to the school that has a copy recently. I note that the
    other summaries give an indication of the way ICR approaches
    radioactivity.
    Dave