Intelligent Design

From: Russell Maatman (rmaat@mtcnet.net)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 21:34:15 EST

    To the group:

    My wife and I just saw the February 11 episode of CBS's "Touched by an
    Angel." It was written by Luke Schelhaas, a Dordt graduate and a member of
    our congregation. The theme: intelligent design. Is the design in the
    universe proof there is a God? To some, yes. To others, more is needed. I
    thought the "more" was skilfully integrated into the story. The show had it
    all--finding a watch in a field, galaxies millions of light years across,
    fine tuning, "accident," and so forth. I hope many of you saw it.

    Russ

    Russell Maatman
    e-mail: rmaat@mtcnet.net
    Home: 401 5th Avenue