Re: Part Two: Mathematics and Physics from Genesis to Revelation

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 15:17:33 EST

    Runge wrote, in part: "our fallen, sinful logic is ambiguous or
    uncertain, relative, and incomplete. This means that human reason is
    absolutely inconsistent, or eternally false."

    I don't see that the second follows, even if the first be true.

    There are a number of things I am quite sure of -- on the basis of my
    "human reason." Yes -- that
    I'd bet my life on.

    Anyone who has ever got aboard an elevator has done likewise.

    Anyone who has ever experienced, as I have, a marriage of
    many decades, has done likewise.

    Anyone who has ever eaten food prepared by a faceless chef in
    a restaurant has done likewise.

    Etc. etc.

    Runge also wrote: " Einstein's theory of gravity is a relative theory,
    and not an absolute one (logically)."

    Actually, Einstein's theory is one of invariance.

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    www.Burgy.50megs.com

    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.