Problems/AI?

From: Kamilla Ludwig (kamillal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 14:07:02 EDT

    I don't know whether I should start a new thread about the possibilities
    of AI or just ask my question.

    My computer seems to have developed a re-occurence of an old bug.
    Earlier this weekend I received several e-mails which no longer seem to
    exist now that I have time to reply. And then I received back a couple
    of rejected messages, but when I opened them there was no message
    attached. If there is anything on the Frankenfish thread I should be
    responding to on-list, please let me know.

    The reason I mention AI is that I will be getting a new computer when I
    return from vacation. Ever since I made the decision, this little
    critter seems to have gotten temperamental again. And, at work, we are
    replacing our hematology instruments. The new ones are in the lab now,
    going through their start-up, validation and comparison paces. Ever
    since the new instruments arrived, the old ones have been having some
    serious problems coping. Ain't technology grand?

    Kamilla