Re: Problems/AI?

From: Dawsonzhu@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 10:46:49 EDT

    Kamilla,

    Have you ever heard of artificial stupidity? That's the new
    science. We make computers so smart that they can't do
    anything.

    << The reason I mention AI is that I will be getting a new computer when I
     return from vacation. Ever since I made the decision, this little
     critter seems to have gotten temperamental again. And, at work, we are
     replacing our hematology instruments. The new ones are in the lab now,
     going through their start-up, validation and comparison paces. Ever
     since the new instruments arrived, the old ones have been having some
     serious problems coping. Ain't technology grand?