Re: atheist/theist debate

From: Jim Beardsley (jim_beardsley@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 16:36:40 EDT

    Thanks Moorad! I've been eager to get your follow-up!
    Congratulations for being part of such a special ministry! If
    any attendee produces a transcript or recording of the event, I
    am at least one who'd make a 'love offering' for a copy. ;-]

    Does anyone have a handy list of good links or references to:
    - historic theological debates, esp. between legends or across
    broad regions and cultures?
    - past or present efforts to organize and record a broad series
    of debates?

    Seems like a regional, national, or international event could
    generate enough publicity for someone to fund at least a good
    website. ..perhaps even a PBS-sque program. I'd prefer
    inter/nationally televised "theo-lympics" that preempt some
    election coverage right now, but I'll take anything I can get.

    Hungry to see more such ministry,

    Jim Beardsley

    --- Moorad Alexanian <alexanian@uncwil.edu> wrote:
    > My debate with the atheist, professor of religion, took place
    > last Thursday---
    ... > I think it was a good witness to our Lord.