RE: atheism & theism

From: Richard Bowman (rbowman@bridgewater.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 14:51:45 EDT

    It has been good to read and ponder about belief in God. I agree that
    debates rarely make converts to any point of view. And yet I think there
    is good worth in keeping a dialogue alive (even a public one) between
    those of Christian faith and those with other faith. In the least it helps
    us to not become complacent in our thinking and not to simply glaze over
    real questions that we and others might share about belief in God. At
    least that has been my experience in one-to-one conversations, in small
    groups and even in more formalized presentations.

    Richard
    Dr. Richard L. Bowman BC-MOO: http://www.bridgewater.edu:7000
    Chair, Dept. of Physics e-mail: rbowman@bridgewater.edu
    (and Dir. of Academic Computing) phone: 540-828-5441
    Bridgewater College FAX: 540-828-5479
    Bridgewater, VA 22812 http://www.bridgewater.edu/~rbowman/