Re: heat problem

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 16:01:34 EDT

    > AR: The original question was about the amount of salt in the soils and
    the >removal of the salts, not about the concentration of salt in the flood
    waters.

    GRM: You can't ignore the fact that the salt found sandwiched in the
    sedimentary rocks MUST have come from the flood waters if your theory is
    true.

    >AR: If you concieve of the Flood as one homogenous mess, then this could
    be a >problem.

    It wasn't totally homogenous, but salt, as you might have observed, is very
    soluble in water. IF the salt found in the sedimentary column every touched
    the flood waters, it would dissolve. And you are being inconsistent here.
    Those who believe in the global flood talk about how destructive and
    erosive the initial stages were, how they eroded the continents to nubbins
    yet here you don't want the flood to have eroded and added the salt to the
    water's salinity. You can't have it both ways Allen.

    >I have been surfing during rain storms off Ala Moana where the surface of
    the
    >ocean disappears under 6 to 8 inches of continual splash. After 10 to 20
    >minutes the surface is covered with a layer of fresh water you can drink
    by >just putting your face in the water. The fresh water layer stays in
    place for >a another 30 to 40 minutes. There were rains for 150 days
    during the the >Flood which could leave a layer of fresh water continually
    on the surface of >the flood waters.

    In order for this to occur the waters must remain tranquil. If the waters
    were tranquil, they couldn't have eroded the vast sedimentary deposits of
    the world. Are you a believer in a tranquil flood? Henry Morris wouldn't
    like you if you are.
    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology