Re: The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind & you

From: Carol Regehr (cregehr@phys.ksu.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 17:05:27 EDT

    Other sources of Truth that Richard Dawkins et al probably accept
    would include such things as historical evidence. I've never
    heard a natural scientist insist on an atomic explanation for
    Napoleon's decisions, for example. There are more than 2 kinds of
    evidence.

    Carol Regehr

    --
    cregehr@phys.ksu.edu