Re: End of Cheap Oil

From: Dan Eumurian (cen09460@centurytel.net)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 20:18:11 EDT

    Just for the information of Glenn, Wendee and anyone else interested,
    the following is the website of my friend Joyce Johnson Rouse, and
    environmentalist and singer-songwriter. She performed last spring for
    the Catholic elementary schools here in the La Crosse, WI area. You will
    find lots of information of the sort that Glenn asked about if you click
    on "Links" at Joyce's website:

    http://www.songs.com/earthmama/

    Dan Eumurian