Re: End of Cheap Oil

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 07:27:28 EDT

    At 12:18 AM 7/18/00 +0000, Dan Eumurian wrote:
    >Just for the information of Glenn, Wendee and anyone else interested,
    >the following is the website of my friend Joyce Johnson Rouse, and
    >environmentalist and singer-songwriter. She performed last spring for
    >the Catholic elementary schools here in the La Crosse, WI area. You will
    >find lots of information of the sort that Glenn asked about if you click
    >on "Links" at Joyce's website:

    Hi Dan,

    I couldn't find what I actually asked about. I wasn't asking about what
    technologies are out there. What I am asking for is a calculation showing
    that these technologies can produce enough energy to move products for an
    entire economy. I asked for answers to the fact that we will have to
    replace about 65% of our present energy supply within the next 50 years. I
    don't count anything as an answer unless it can be shown to be capable of
    that much energy produciton. Can you point me to that on Joyce's page
    since you seem more familiar with that page than I?
    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology
    http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm