Re: intelligent design

From: dfsiemensjr@juno.com
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 16:45:13 EDT

    Seems to me that the quotations are totally irrelevant, like asking
    Madelyn Murray O'Hare (I'm not sure of the spelling)as an authority on
    the existence of God. If they begin with scientism and atheism, what else
    could they say? They are as sophisticated theologically and
    philosophically as some folks I knew in Esmeraldas were medically. They
    closed their windows when a funeral procession passed by because the
    _viento del muerto_ or "wind from the dead" would cause them to be sick.
    This of course is the danger when amoebic dysentery is killing as many as
    15 a day in a population of no more than 7000.

    Dave