Re: Possible impact of ID

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 17:01:29 EST

    Dear Glenn,

    I think one ought to distinguish between knowing the future and telling the
    people involved in the predications about the future. A person living in
    our spacetime and knowing the future can make predications that we can know
    and verify. But God, although He knows the future, does not make
    predications because He is not in our spacetime to tell us of His
    predications. The interactions between God and the universe and its people
    is a difficult one. I am just stating my own guesses. But Scripture is
    always correct and our understanding of our experiences has to fit with that
    fact.

    Take care,

    Moorad