Re: ID:philosophy or scientific theory?

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 08:51:10 EST

    Dear Glenn,

    Thanks for your comments. I had forgotten the mush our students are taught
    at all levels in our schools and universities. Even in universities and
    colleges in the Bible Belt nothing but liberal democrats or out right
    communists end up as Commencement speakers. This together with the inability
    of our students to discern sense from nonsense makes even the "better"
    students of Cornell eat up all the crap that they are fed.

    Moorad