Re: ID:philosophy or scientific theory?

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 08:40:22 EST

    Dear George,

    You use the term that we act "bestial" not to indicate a kinship of man to
    animals or beasts, but as humans knowing a sort of sin nature in man. Such
    inner knowledge must be for the evolutionist some sort of illusion since the
    notion of sin conveys no scientific meaning. But the notion of sin in man
    is all important in understanding who Christ is and what He did on the
    cross. Take away sin, and there is no need of Christ. Of course, one can
    patch up evolutionary theory and take account of sin. I find such patch ups
    unconvincing.

    Take care,

    Moorad