Re: Time

Adam Crowl (qraal@hotmail.com)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:45:22 PST

Hi ASA

If that's so, that Humphries has abandoned his model, then it seems the YECs
have no explanation for starlight and time other than God being an
illusionist...

Adam

PS
While in hinduism the Deity is said to have used "maya" ["magic"] in
creating the world I find it totally unacceptable to believe that the God of
Truth should in anyway deceive us about what we perceive. If stars are
appearances then the Creator is the Deceiver.