Re: ASA membership, Nelson and Wells.

Kamilla Ludwig (kamillal@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:31:57 -0700

Misrepresentation is precisely what many nonChristian cults are so practiced at.
They take Christianese and poor new meanings into the words - so someone who is a
member of the Unification church probably could sign the statement of faith with
no qualms. The more "Christian" they can appear, the easier their work of
deception becomes.

Kamilla Ludwig
"You gotta kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight" - Bruce Cockburn