ASA membership, Nelson and Wells.

glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 22:21:55 +0000

At 02:50 PM 12/9/99 EST, SteamDoc@aol.com wrote:
> Also the apparent
>misrepresentation of Wells in joining the ASA, which would seem to demand a
>response from the ASA but maybe also should make the CRSC think about
whether
>they want a liar on their staff. But I digress ...]

It very well might be that Wells isn't a member of the ASA. After I
questioned whether or not Paul Nelson was a member, someone said he was in
the membership directory. I questioned Paul's membership based upon what
he, himself, had told me about his refusal to sign statement's of faith.

After I posted that, Paul wrote me and said that he wasn't a member of the
ASA. He said he was a friend of the ASA, whatever that is. While I don't
have the membership directory, to look at it, it might be that Wells is in
the same situation--in the directory when he isn't a member.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm