RE: Life, death and Genesis

Rasmussen, Ryan J. (rasmussen@mcnamee.com)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:58:48 -0400

Could he really? What happens to the "tree" when our sun reaches the
end of its lifecycle engulfing the earth? Pushing that forward... what
happens to an "eternal man" when the universe has expanded as time
progresses to a point where there is nothing left but black holes and
neutron stars?

I don't believe we were ever meant to live for eternity in this
universe.