Re: Fish to Amphibian

Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 23:06:58 +0100

Gordon,

I only evidence that the flood referred to in Ps.29:10 is the same as -
or is of the same order as - the Noahic Flood is the use of the Hebrew
word 'mabbul'. Its 12 other appearances occur in Genesis where it is
used specifically to designate this event. The context of the Psalm
appears to offer no direct help.

Regards,

Vernon