Re: Fish to Amphibian

Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 00:18:27 +0100

Hello Paul,

I appreciate your writing, and thank you for the information. However, I
have to say that with respect to the ongoing discussion regarding the
extent of the Flood, it appears to matter little whether our thinking
involves 'planet Earth' or 'flat circular disc floating upon an ocean'.
To achieve God's purposes, was the globe (or disc) completely immersed?
or was it not? Thinking sensibly is hardly a time-dependent thing! Moses
understood the Flood had to be global, and could hardly have said more
to convince the reader of the fact.

Vernon