Re: The Genesis Factor

Massie (mrlab@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 07:17:23 -0700

The issue is not whether some form of change produces a population of
non-breeders and this is an artificial barrier and is only in our minds
as a definned division. The issue is as to whether random mutations
coupled with survival of the fittest can be inventive. By inventive I
don't mean a longer leg for better speed away from predators I mean
invention of wholesale new parts. Such as the transition of lungs and
hearts and other irreducibly complex and novel biological systems. From
this view the debate over transitionals is immaterial and a straw man.

Bert Massie