Re: Science you'd be proud of; or the results of theistic evolution

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 06:58:45 -0700

John:

>From what I have from you below seems to indicate that you maybe familiar
with philosophy (at least in part). But if you invert the pyramid... that
yields science, not theology as the 1st principle. That is what "secular"
science does -> and that is my point here.

Now that we have the first principle <or> Logia settled, I will now check
your knowledge of science. We will strart here:

1) Quantum Mechanics
a. Heisenberg's principle
b. Schrodinger's Cat
c. M.W.I. "Many Worlds Interpretation"

Now John... How do you reconcile physics and chemistry with determinism?,
given the principles listed above (without the pyramid)????

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel