Re: I am sick of Compromise! That is why I am for Ken Ham becaus

Blaine D. McArthur (bjmcarth@pacbell.net)
Tue, 11 May 1999 07:28:07 -0700

Rasmussen, Ryan J. wrote:

> Blaine wrote:
> > Who are you Mr Streutker, to determine what our God would or
> > would not do.
>
> Mr. Streutker wrote:
> > Who am I. I am a person who reads God's Word and believes it.
> >
> Oh boy... here we go again...
>
> You know I would normally have time to reply to your comments but you
> see I have this massive expedition that I am planning. I am taking an
>
> extended voyage out to sea this summer in search of the four corners
> of
> the earth.

Thank you Mr. Rasmussen,

Bon Voyage. Just be careful. Do not get too close to the edge, you
might fall off.

May the God and Father of our Lord and Savior,
the Crucified and Resurrected Jesus Christ,
whom I love with all my heart and all my soul and all my
mind,
bless you and yours,
and to him be all glory, honor and praise.

Blaine McArthur