Re: For those who have the time...

gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.Colorado.EDU)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 08:45:26 -0600 (MDT)

In `City of God' Augustine suggests that it might be impossible for humans
to imagine what the days of Genesis 1 are. He mentions the fact that
in the Genesis account measurement of solar days apparently begins on the
fourth day of creation.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado