Re: >Re: Wells and Nelson's article

Eduardo G. Moros (moros@castor.wustl.edu)
Sun, 04 Jan 1998 19:50:58 -0600

Hi George Murphy,

I think I'm beginning to put the idea/concept/theory with a name.
Mediated creation with Murphy. Hope this is right.

First of all I need to clarify three things - an that be all!

1) I may take a position and ask questions for the sake of arguing.

2) One thing is to learn and discover how the universe and all in it
work (scientific pursuit) and another is the subject of origins. How
far back or how close to the divine creative action can we go based on
purely naturalistic models I don't know, but most christians expect a
"break" where the natural is caused by the supernatural. Since we don't
know how far back we can go I find logical to use naturalistic methods
as far as they take me base on the data. BUT, should I discard ideas
likes those of Behe, ideas that could possible develop into viable
theories of evolutive-creation?

3) we are yet to determine is life can be reduced to physics.

Salutis

Eduardo