Re: sorry

Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@UNCWIL.EDU)
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:52:52 -0500 (EST)

At 04:48 PM 10/23/97 -0600, Eduardo G. Moros wrote:
>I was let know by another participant that I may have been rude to you for
>telling you to go and read a book on ID. I apologize, it was not my intention
>to be rude but succint. A good book, if you are interested on the "science"
>of ID, is Darwin's Black Box by Behe.
>
>In Christ
>
>Eduardo.

Dear Eduardo,

I am too old to be offended. In fact, I was not offended by anything you
said. I have long ago asked our university library to purchase Behe's book
and I am anxious to read it. BTW I was born in Cuba and speak and write
Spanish very well. I was a physics professor at a graduate school in Mexico
City for many years and I am now a physics professor at the University of
North Carolina at Wilmington. My parents are Armenians as you can tell from
my last name and maybe first name.

Take care,

Moorad