Re: Glenn wrote...

John P. McKiness (jmckines@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu)
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 09:48:23 -0500

At 08:16 PM 9/19/97 -0500, Glenn wrote:

>Because of the way the universe splits at each decision point, that other
>Glenn and I shared at least part of our history together and were one at a
>previous time.
>
>Is this true?
>
>glenn

Glenn,

I think you are missing the point, even if the quantum universe splits at
each of your decision points, you continue on. God remains one and it is
His work that counts. You have not lost anything at your decision -- a new
Glenn and his universe was created, you have to leave him and his universe
to God.

Remember that in the end your history (and all the other Glenns) counts for
nothing; it is only Christ's history and your faith in Him counts.

John