Re: Glenn wrote...

Eduardo G. Moros (moros@castor.wustl.edu)
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 21:43:10 -0500

I don't mean to be rude but this discussion about multiple quantum worlds and
several Glenns (or Eduardos - I have enough sinning just in this life)
reminds me of a re-encarnationist that have had several interesting lives in
the past. However, he/she can not tell me of when he was a roach, a tiger of
a lesser man/woman, he/she does not have a memory or a consciousness of it.
In the same way I don't have memories or consciousness of the other Eduardos
in the other universes. Therefore, they could not possibly be "me" and I
could not possible be held responsible for his sins or his blessings. So I
guess I agree with John.

Salu2