Re: Glenn wrote...

Glenn Morton (grmorton@psyberlink.net)
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 09:35:51 -0500

At 09:43 PM 9/20/97 -0500, moros@castor.wustl.edu wrote:
>I don't mean to be rude but this discussion about multiple quantum worlds and
>several Glenns (or Eduardos - I have enough sinning just in this life)
>reminds me of a re-encarnationist that have had several interesting lives in
>the past. However, he/she can not tell me of when he was a roach, a tiger of
>a lesser man/woman, he/she does not have a memory or a consciousness of it.
>In the same way I don't have memories or consciousness of the other Eduardos
>in the other universes. Therefore, they could not possibly be "me" and I
>could not possible be held responsible for his sins or his blessings. So I
>guess I agree with John.

I think you miss understand. I am not advocating the Many world's
hypothesis (MWH). I have said (wrongly) that I didn't see how Christianity
could survive a confirmation of it and pointed out that in our life times,
we may get an attempted confirmation. In point of fact, I would prefer to
see some other explanation of quantum than the MWH. I don't like the
implications.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood