FW: many worlds

Jim Taggart (jtaggart@astea.com)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 08:43:43 -0400

We don't need the existence of many universes to raise this question.
We will have the same problem if [when] intelligent life is discovered
somewhere else in the universe, especially if they have their own
religion(s).

IMHO, Christ is the way God chose to deal with his people on THIS world
(and any other worlds we may eventually be able to influence). How He
chooses to deal with other worlds (or universes) is His choice. It
should not affect my faith in any way.