Re: Doubts!

Eduardo G. Moros (moros@castor.wustl.edu)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 08:26:12 -0500

Unfortunately the attention given to the creation/evolution controversy in the
last century has been such that many believe that the whole of Christianity
rest on one or the other. But what does the WORD of God say? Does it say
that if evolution is a fact then we should drink and party for tomorrow we die
(or speciate)? NO !. What it does say is that if Christ did not resurrect
from the dead then we should drink and party for tomorrow we die. So if you
are having trials of faith it would be better for you to study and convince
yourselve of the historical thruth of the resurrection. Once you conquer this
all else would be a matter of extra-essential understandings.

May God bless you
Eduardo (originally from Venezuela)

Salu2