Re: a simple test of Flood geology

Allen Roy (allen@InfoMagic.com)
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 23:11:10 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Paul Arveson wrote:
> Regarding the geologic column, it seems to me that there is an easy test to
> distinguish the Flood and evolutionary hypotheses. That is, the
> examination of microscopic fossils of pollen grains. Under an evolutionary
> hypothesis, we would expect to see a particular species present in some
> layers and absolutely absent in others. Under a young-earth Flood geology
> hypothesis, we would expect to see a mixture of these fine, lightweight
> particles dispersed throughout the column. To diagram these:

There is an interesting article on fossil pollen reportedly found in the
Hakatai shale in Grand Canyon. it can be found at:

http://www.rae.org/pollen.html

This was written in reply to criticism by S.S. Tell me what you think.

Allen Roy
Grand Canyon Creationary Geology Tours, see:
http://www.tagnet.org/anotherviewpoint/