Re: Morton & Fischer books

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Tue, 21 May 1996 14:07:23 -0500

At 07:23 AM 5/20/96 -0600, Garry DeWeese wrote:

>Perhaps I missed it somewhere, but for practical purposes, could both
>Glenn and Dick give the publication data for their respective books?

_The Origins Solution: An Answer In The Creation - Evolution Debate_,
Lima, OH, Fairway Press, 1996, distributed by Spring Arbor. (Any
Christian bookstore can get it and David Moberg was kind enough to
recommend that the book be included in the ASA-CSCA exhibit/book store
in Toronto at the ASA conference July 26-29.)

Thank you for asking.

Dick Fischer
THE ORIGINS SOLUTION
http://www.orisol.com
* *
* THE ORIGINS SOLUTION *
* *
* An Answer in the Creation - Evolution Debate *
* *
* Web page - http://www.orisol.com *
* *