Re: Morton & Fischer books

Glenn Morton (GRMorton@gnn.com)
Tue, 21 May 1996 22:08:50

>Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 07:23:03 -0600 (MDT)
>From: Garry DeWeese <deweese@ucsu.Colorado.EDU>
>Sender: owner-asa@udomo.calvin.edu
>To: asa@calvin.edu
>Subject: Morton & Fischer books
>
>Perhaps I missed it somewhere, but for practical purposes, could both
>Glenn and Dick give the publication data for their respective books?
>
>Thanks

Foundation, Fall and Flood 1995. ISBN 0-9648227-1-7 DMD Publishing Co.

As with Dick's book any book store can order it or it can be ordered
direct 16075 Longvista Dr., Dallas, TX 75248

Since no publisher nor journal editor will publish anything I write
(neither article or book), I do not have a distributor like Dick does.
In that regard, Dick has been much more successful than me.

glenn

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm