Re: ASA: Children's resources?

Donald E Degraaf (degraafd@umich.edu)
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 17:32:54 -0500 (EST)

Hello, Scott:
The 1995 Christmas gift catalog from Reasons to Believe lists several
books that Hugh Ross selected as being especially appropriate for kids.
Address: Reasons to Believe, P.O. Box 5978, Pasadena, CA 91117. To
order, you can call 1-800-482-7836; FAX 818-852-0178 .
Hope you can find some things you can use.
Don DeGraaf
Donald E. DeGraaf, Prof. Emeritus of Physics, U. of Michigan-Flint
(home) 1008 Fremont St., Flint, MI 48504
(voice) 810-239-8281 (email) degraafd@umich.edu