RE: ICE'd Titles and join and Composite

From: Jay Lasoff (jl@iced.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 15:01:49 EDT

    Hi Kim,

    My tip of the day would be to download the Avid 3.5 update.

    http://www.iced.com/news/content/avid_ez.html

    It's FREE to all Avid on ICE owners. Support for IBM Mpro 6868, Avid
    XpressDV and G4 Sawtooth B/Meridien II.

    http://www.iced.com/news/content/avid_ez.html

    It comes with our new ICE'd EZ transitions. The fastest and easiest way to
    create an animated ICE'd transition with maximum control and power. What
    once could take several minutes to build, now takes mere seconds, and that's
    before the render!

    Have a good day!

    Jay Lasoff
    Avid Product Manager