Where was the ark

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 11:07:15 EDT

    People in the area of the Balkans settled in the area of the kingdom of
    Urartu and that was the birth of the Armenian nation. The term Armenia
    appeared first in Greek maps around 600 B.C. The Ark landed on Mount Ararat
    (Masis in Armenian), which is part of historic Armenia but is,
    unfortunately, in Turkish occupied territory. Mount Ararat is very visible
    from Yerevan, the capital of the Republic of Armenia, which came into
    existence in 1991 with the dissolution of the Soviet Union after centuries
    of subjugation. Moorad

    >From: IN%"mortongr@flash.net" "glenn morton" 12-JUN-2000 06:56:38.54
    >To: IN%"PHSEELY@aol.com"
    >CC: IN%"asa@calvin.edu"
    >Subj: RE: Where was the ark

    >Hi Paul,

    (Maps
    >3,
    >> 4, 146 of The Macmillan Bible Atlas). I doubt you can find any ancient
    >Near
    >> Eastern scholar who would say the phrase encompasses Adana.
    >
    >Geologically, there is no way to separate the mountains that run through
    >lake Van area from those that run through Adana.
    >

    >The above post has shown me why I won't be doing much on line from
    Scotland.