RE: Way OT: ideas / suggestions?

From: Kuentz, Michael \(M.\) (mkuentz@ford.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 10:59:22 EDT

    You just gotta love this "L" with all of the smart asses on it!

    Personally, I look forward each morning to read all of the responses just
    for my daily dose of humor.

    Michael K. Kuentz
    Sr. Editor
    Ford Motor Company / FCSD
    Allen Park, MI 48101
    (313) 317-7413 edit
    mkuentz@ford.com
    "Happiness Is a Warm Avid" - Director James Cameron