Independent support for Behe's thesis?

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 23:44:13 EDT

    Just taking this quote out of the article:

    "Wherever the first chordates came from, Nicholas Holland of Scripps
    agreed that science should now take seriously the possibility that
    evolution can occur in relatively quick jumps."

    Sounds like a vote for punctuated equilibrium to me. That's support for
    Gould's view, not Behe's. Which, incidentally, is what I have believed
    since taking a course in human evolution taught at George Washington U.
    many years ago.

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
    "The answer we should have known about 150 years ago."