More of Pantrog's harassment

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 03:13:11 EDT

    DNAunion: The following is an e-mail I received from Pantrog just a couple
    days ago. He copied the ARN moderator - indicating that it is okay for
    others to know about it - and nowhere does he say it is private or
    confidential.

    Now can anyone guess why Pantrog would copy the ARN moderator? He wouldn't
    be once again trying to make things difficult for me, would he? Yep, that's
    Pantrog.

    Anyway, here it is. I have highlighted a couple things in bold type.

    [QUOTE]Pantrog: I see that you are again bringing me up on the ARN board in
    an attempt to justify your actions there and elsewhere.

    This is particularly annoying as I am not allowed to post there to defend
    myself against your unwarranted, childish, an inaccurate slurs.[/QUOTE]

    DNAunion: Pantrog attacks me at sites behind my back, sites I don't even
    know about - how am I supposed to defend myself against his unwarranted,
    childish, and inaccurate slurs?

    And it is hardly fair to compare his posting stuff about me all over the
    internet - including places I don't know - and my posting something at ARN,
    where I know he still checks in. Especially since the reason he couldn't
    "defend" himself over the last couple days was because he was banned 3 times
    from ARN! I wasn't banned 3 times from anywhere, so his excuse and whining
    is rather pathetic. Yeah, the REASON you couldn't defend YOURSELF was
    because you had been banned from the site 3 times (or is it 4 - I can't keep
    track). The reason I couldn't defend myself has nothing to do with my
    wrongdoing.

          [QUOTE]Pantrog: In one thread, you sarcastically claim that I say
    'nice' things about you, your hero Mike Gene, and ARN.[/QUOTE]

    DNAunion: Yep, because you did. I was going to post your actually words,
    but thought I would give you a break and just say that you said some "nice"
    things about us. Just can't please you, huh?

     [QUOTE] Pantrog: You say that there are 'posts' at that particular link.

    There is a single post by me, and it is in response to what others wrote.
    And it is nearly a year old.

    Mike Gene has been trying to get some mileage out of it, and you felt the
    need to hop on the bandwagon. Fine. Goodie for you.

    In another thread, you jumped on someone for using a different name at ARN.
    In your typical maniacal fashion, you then bring me up and totally distort
    the events that transpired on the Metacrock board, taking no responsibility
    for your own aggressive, insulting style that has made you so popular with
    those that you disagree with.

    You did the same thing at KCFS, and have now made a similar post at ARN.

    If you are so educated in all areas of science as you claim to be and are so
    intelligent, I fail to see why you would need to drag me into all of your
    little problems, especially when you know that I cannot defend myself at ARN.
     Trying to score some cheap points with the IDism proponents over there?
    [/QUOTE]

    DNAunion: Pantrog's losing his mind.

    It is Pantrog that drags up my supposedly "illegal" posting at MetaCrock's
    and scatters it all over the internet, gossiping like a little 12-year-old
    school girl. It is he who brings up old and irrelevant happenings at other
    boards into the discussion where ever I go.

    Oh, here comes a good part, where we see just how professional Pantrog is in
    his professional communications.

     [QUOTE]Pantrog: [b]Save it for the schoolyard.

    Your antics demonstrate your insecurity, lack of scruples, and all around
    immaturity.

    You disgust me, and you are a pathetic individual.[/b]

    I will thank you to refrain from using my name or any of the Internet
    monikers I have used - and this is another issue - in the future. I have
    already explained to you on several occasions how/why I have used different
    names and you simply ignore those explanations to score points.[/QUOTE]

    DNAunion: Right, like I never explained to him my valid reason.

    And come on Pantrog, trying to sneak back onto ARN twice after you've been
    banned 2 or 3 times is not a valid reason for making up and using two new
    names. Neither is creating a new name just to insult someone, as you did to
    me.

    Truth - facts. That's what Pantrog needs to start dealing with.

         [QUOTE]Pantrog: I have archived and forwarded a number of your posts to
    my legal advisor and am exploring the possibility of taking steps to prevent
    you from continuing to use my real name in a slanderous fashion in the future.

    Internet discussion boards are a nice place to vent and exchange ideas, but
    when you purposely and repeatedly attempt to denigrate someone to cover your
    own shortcomings, and use their real name to do it, you cross the
    line.[/QUOTE]

    DNAunion: Exactly! So why has Pantrog continued to do it for nearly a year
    now! He's been the one harassing me every where I turn, not the other way
    around.

          [QUOTE]Pantrog: I am cc'ing a copy of this to the ARN moderator as
    well.

    Scott L. Page, Ph.D.[/QUOTE]