Defense against Pantrog's harassment (#2)

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 01:06:34 EDT

    Here are some other posts where Pantrog gives me a hard time about my having
    posted as WWASIAUC, then left for a day or two, then returning as DNAunion in
    order to try to eliminate the bad blood that had developed between Pat and
    me. I will point out the irony of this at the end of the quotes (if you
    cannot already guess).

    [quote]
    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=96.topic
    09/20/2000 08:56 am (retrieved 04/11/2001 at 08:24 pm, post was unedited by
    Pantrog at that time)

    Pantrog: DNAunion=WWASUAIC=Jimmy=Echo?
    Seems that there is strength in numbers.... Especially when the numbers are
    all the same troll....

    By the way, Meta, one 'James Justin' (aka "Jimmy" and "Echo" at ARN) claims
    to be a good friend of yours.... Is that true?
    [/quote]

    [quote]
    http://ad.clearbluemedia.com/adclick/CID=00001375f9faa2af00000000/SITE=EZBOARD

    /Area=GOBEHIND/aamsz=1X1/ACC_RANDOM=987038916820
    10/02/2000 03:46 am (retrieved 04/11/2001 at 08:28 pm, post was unedited by
    Pantrog at that time)

    Pantrog: So, the multi-persona posting at ARN finally...

    ... got to the moderator, too.

    To paraphrase and pervert Ecko (who is also Jimmy who may also be Nelson and
    DNAunion):

    The ARN board is down and I helped instigate it!

    WooHoo!

    Gee - I wonder where DNAunion and Mike Gene will go now to have a band of
    sycophants pat their backs - many of whom seem to actually BE DNAunion and
    perhaps even Mike Gene anyway?
    [/quote]

    [quote]
    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=105.topic&index=21
    10/02/2000 06:05 am (retrieved 04/11/2001 at 09:06 pm, post was unedited by
    Pantrog at that time)

    Pantrog: I put my money on this being...

    ... Ecko/Jimmy, not DNAunion/Wasi/who knows whom else (unless, of course,
    Ecko is DNAunion).

    The brown-nosing phraseology and the use of 'cuz' seems similar to Ecko's
    rants...
    [/quote]

    DNAunion: The ironic thing is that, all the while Pantrog incorrectly
    implicates me as being something like 4 or 5 different people, Pantrog has
    posted under three different names at MetaCrock's alone! As Pantrog,
    Pangloss, and as Hand???FromYour??? !!

    And in fact, he has gone by four additional monikers (Scott L Page, Huxter,
    RandomMutt, and IamNoOne) in the last year to year and a half for a total of
    7 different aliases!

    But, Pantrog claims, HE has good excuses, whereas I supposedly don't.
    Really? I explained numerous times that my intent was good - to eliminate
    the tension and negativity between Pat and me and to come back as someone
    else who did not have that kind of history with Pat, and to be non-insulting,
    in order to allow the discussions to return to being civil.

    But Pantrog, on the other hand, changed his name to IamNoOne after he was
    banned from ARN - for the SECOND time (I believe - he's been banned from ARN
    so many times for so many things, it's hard to keep track). And why did
    Pantrog change his name to RandomMutt? To sneak back onto ARN after being
    banned again! And what about Hand???FromYour??? ? He created that alias
    just to insult me, specifically! Yeah, now those are good reasons (sarcasm
    intended).