Re: Historical doctrines a la carte to go!

From: silk (smbc1@wxs.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 03:34:13 EST

     From: Howard J. Van Till:
    " The historic doctrine of creation"

    Silk here: And just what might that doctrine be?
    I'm so relieved that you are not going to say
    "why the bible of course"! You are going to do the reasonable, logical &
    intelligent thing which can "always" be expected of members on this list &
    give us a "doctrine"
    which can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt for how could you do less?!
    I'm waiting with baited breath! Proof, that sacred "thing", we are taught
    from childhood, that MUST exist before any honest individual can expect us
    to believe anything! And in the unfortunate instance whereby we find
    ourselves in a distressing situation where upon this "holy proof" is not
    available then we, at least, demand to be given, at a bare minimum, a
    logical deduction: If A is equal to B & B is equal to C then A is equal to
    C! Nothing short of this reasoning will be permitted! What the hell am I
    rattling on about? If these proofs were required this list would cease to
    exist! Please do pardon me, sometimes I do forget where I'm at, oh well the
    holidays can do that to a person................. chao/silk