Que sera, sera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: silk (smbc1@wxs.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 05:39:20 EST

    Ralph:It seems to me, too, that complexity should be more likely to arise through intelligence rather than chance.

    Silk here: There appear to be three factors at play here.
    (1) Intelligence (2) chance & (3) your interpretation of them? If there is an "uncreated creator" (god to many)
    who is responsible for all then I believe that this unproduced producer (god to many) must be magnanimous [relative to us] & capable of "anything""
    N' est-ce pas? Therefore if this "capable of anything entity" is the designer then it would, given the above postulates, not be out of the realm of possibility that this designer designed all to do what, when & where it is doing how it is doing it & there is no intelligence nor chance to it, only those adjectives you ascribe to it?
    In other words all is doing what it does exactly how it is doing it because it was programmed to do it that way
    & none other & thats why it does what it does! Period!!
    It is however true that there are "things"going on that we mere mortals can observe but let none dare call it chance nor intelligence yet treason! Year 2000. State of the art thinking:
    Psychiatrists delve into our brains & physiologists map out our bodies & geneticists trace our DNA & the iron grip of heredity & as they do so they discover how little control or responsibility, if any, we have over our actions but yet most continue to cling to this "free will" nonsense .