Re: The blind leading the blind? Pseudo intellectuals a la carte!

From: Susan Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 15:12:20 EST

    Here's a thought. Why don't you join the conversation and try to
    prove one or the other of them wrong? Or explain where they fail to
    adequately support their arguments? That is, after all, the purpose
    of this list.

    >No offense intended by why can't you simply state your case simply? Why the
    >riddles & double negatives? Why the laborius attempts at complication? Are
    >you giving eachother a course & if so what is the course on? "I know more
    >than you"????????? I could take the amount of actual "useful information &
    >thus knowledge" passed on by the both of you & put it in a thimble & there'd
    >still be room for a rattle.

    Alternatively, if you are disappointed in the quality of the
    conversation perhaps you should unsubscribe. Here are the directions:

    ----
    you can send mail to <Majordomo@lists.calvin.edu> with the following

    unsubscribe evolution

    ------

    I am aware that the conclusions arrived at in this work will be denounced by some as highly irreligious; but he who denounces them is bound to shew why it is more irreligious to explain the origin of man as a distinct species by descent from some lower form, through the laws of variation and natural selection, than to explain the birth of the individual through the laws of ordinary reproduction.

    ---Charles Darwin

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/