The blind leading the blind? Pseudo intellectuals a la carte!

From: silk (smbc1@wxs.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 05:19:05 EST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: <Bertvan@aol.com>
     To: ccogan@telepath.com (Chris Cogan)
    Bertvan:
    Hi Chris. I don't like to appear to I ignore you. Your arguments are
    always elaborate and well thought out, but our premises are so different
    that discussion would be difficult.

    Silk here: Why don't you guys take your gobblydegook on the road? In your
    juvenile & ever so desperate attempts to come off as "in the know" you
    simply make fools of yourselves!
    No offense intended by why can't you simply state your case simply? Why the
    riddles & double negatives? Why the laborius attempts at complication? Are
    you giving eachother a course & if so what is the course on? "I know more
    than you"????????? I could take the amount of actual "useful information &
    thus knowledge" passed on by the both of you & put it in a thimble & there'd
    still be room for a rattle. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing as you
    two so
    amply demonstrate! An intelligent individual can explain complications
    simply. A "show off" with a deep sense of inadequacy that demands to be
    filled just can't! I am of the opinion that the purpose of this list is to
    learn & share knowledge & certainly not "obfuscation" for self -
    serving reasons! Perhaps Occams Razor had guys like you in mind! chao/silk