RE: Phil Johnson on the Second Law of Thermodynamics

From: Nelson Alonso (nalonso@ecal.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 18:54:45 EST

        Paul Robson:
         I agree, Nelson. But DNA and Steve seem to think that what they write
         is what "Creationists say" about 2LT. Most of them don't, they just
         use the simple version they have copied from a Morrisian tome.

        Nelson:
        I would advise that all of you agree to disagree with the Creationists
    about
        the 2LOT and move on.

      Chris
      This won't work as long as Johnson and other ID supporters keep trying to
    make the Second Law somehow appear to support their ID claims, when it
    clearly does not.

      Nelson:
      What ID claims?