Re: Report by Jonathan Wells of tour of Arkansas, Kansas, Washington

From: Stephen E. Jones (sejones@iinet.net.au)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 21:15:01 EST

    Reflectorites

    On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 04:41:23 EST, AutismUK@aol.com wrote:

    [...]

    PR>What would you think of an evolutionist who posted reams of quotes,
    >letters and articles culled from various sources and completely ignored
    >the voluminous responses posted by IDers and Creationists ?
    >
    > Hint: Daniel

    [...]

    I have just sent my reply to Paul's post on Daniel. As I explained, my
    problem is I am trying to study for an exam and I shouldn't have even
    answered that post!

    But I am also trying to wind down my posts on the Reflector since it
    is supposed to be closing down and eGroups is hotting up. So I will be be
    terminating my threads on the Reflector and trying not to start new ones.

    Stephen E. (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ Email: sejones@iinet.net.au
    3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Web: http://www.iinet.net.au/~sejones
    Warwick 6024 -> *_,--\_/ Phone: +61 8 9448 7439
    Perth, Western Australia v "Test everything." (1 Thess. 5:21)