Re: Great web site

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 09:15:21 EST

    Bertvan writes:

    << I am not a scientist, just a laymen to whom the inadequacies of Darwinism
    >seem so apparent that even lawyers can't help noticing them. >>

    Perhaps it is in fact *because* you are a layman that the
    'inadequacies of Darwinism' seem apparent to you.

    I am reminded of a talk I saw by SJ Gould a few years ago. He was talking
    about the fossil record, and how anti-evolutionists claimed that it actually
    is evidence against evolution, but the same premise holds here. He said that
    if you know a little about the fossil record, what they (creationists) say
    seems to make sense, but if you know a lot about the fossil record, it is
    just ridiculous...